November 28, 2006

I want.... but I can't...

I do! I do! I really do!

Some people say I should be persistent and consistent, because there is already a living proof that this works. Some say I should go for it and do something about it if I really want it.

Blimey. I don't know how.

A lady has to preserve her dignity, eh? And hem to the knees and cuffs to the elbows, is not exactly dignified and being elegant and poise, no? There must be another way!

But then I ask myself, do I really want it, or do I just think that I want it. Major difference there. I can't really say I want it with every fibril of my soul. Neither can I say I lose sleep or can't eat thinking about it. But I do think it'll be nice to have it and knowing it's there for me.

So.

Untouchable... that's what you are...
Untouchable... though near or far...
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more
Untouchable, in every way
And forevermore, (And forevermore)
That’s how you’ll stay, (That’s how you’ll stay)
That’s why darling its incredible
That someone so untouchable
Thinks that I am untouchable too...

(NOTE: Please sing along to Nat King Cole's Unforgettable..)

Muahahaha...And here I am wishing that miracles could happen. He he he...

Whatever you have in your mind - forget it;
Whatever you have in your hand - give it;
Whatever is to be your fate - face it!
--Abu Sa'id

8 comments:

Azer Mantessa said...

'i tot i taw a putty tat' - tweety

one day i'm gonna kill that bird but meantime ... this is our cat to cat talk ek ...

look, us cats are quiet and unafraid so focus, persistent, consistent, follow ... then whamm bam bam ... grab it! this is what us cats do and dun u forget that

:-)

Anonymous said...

the subject is a breathing 5-ft / 6-ft something, is it not? ;)

Hajar said...

AM: this cat is a bit more laid back... waiting for the bird to go into the trap. but so far it's not working!!!

anon: how i wish!!

Anonymous said...

deep thoughts.. too deep.. hahaa..can't digest anything the moment. me brain so tepu.. lol

nak concentrate catching ups on previous posts dulu. kepoh-chi tahap cipan..lol

Nour said...

hey you,
just like you I am a laid back cat too...taking my own sweet time..but then again I realise most of the time it doesn't get me any where..

Pssst, seize the moment!

D.N.A.S said...

why so many cats in da house? Untouchable? sapa yang untouchable tu?

Angel Eyes said...

untouchable.... pretty mysterious!

i like that word... something that you can't touch but want it so badly...

Hajar said...

fatihah: hehe... slow2... happy catching up!!

nour: it's a bit difficult in certain situation though...

dnas: for me to know, for you to find out? hahaha...

AE: not sure if I really, really want it.. so, I think I should just stay away.