November 22, 2006

The Butterfly


When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists-- as it surely will.
Then act with courage. -- White Eagle

I had doubts. Now I don't. I had decided what I wanted to do. Then I was given another option. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but the option was tempting enough, it got me diverted. I had doubts. I had to weigh things, consider the options given in front of me. Freedom to choose. Both offered exciting experiences and potentially lucrative in the long run. I was in dilemma.

And then, I got to thinking. Maybe God threw this other option to see if I got diverted from my initial plan. If I move away from my dreams and probably my destiny. So, the mists cleared. And I knew then, which way to go. So, I've decided and I sincerely hope things will fall to place now. Should this be another challenge, an omen to prepare me for my true destiny, I shall embrace it with all I might and make the journey worthwhile.

5 comments:

Nour said...

I wish you all the best and may you be happy with your decision. Take care

D.N.A.S said...

Whatever your decision will be, we can still go lunch together2.

Angel Eyes said...

All my very best to you babe!

*hugs*

Azer Mantessa said...

when in doubt
i stay out :-)

Anonymous said...

nour: thanks so much!

dnas: for sure! kita boleh berjoye!!

AE: merci becoup!

AM: good move lah bro. ;-)