November 18, 2006

Of Capris and Scorpions

I have a slight aversion towards the above. The signs, that is. How did this happened? Well, having people that I knew (and cared) about from both signs helped a lot. And when I said "people" I do mean, men specifically.

At the risk of being scolded/commented/complained/criticised for generalising, I am going to share my experience with both signs.

Let's start with the Capris. They are fickled-minded when it comes to relationships. They certainly do not know or not sure of what they really want. I believed it when they say they care (or love) BUT the moment you show them that you care for them more than they thought you do, they scat. Or they start to distance themselves. Maybe I've met the "wrong" Capris, but hey... if out of ten, eight is hopeless, you start to think that it's not you, it's them. At a glance, they want to have it all. Mayhaps they do. And they want it their way. Oh... they are not big at declaring their feelings either and what exactly they have in mind or what they want. Probably because they don't really understand their feelings and need at the first place.

To their credits though, they can be very loyal. Loving. Attentive. They have fashion-sense too. Probably that fact made me easily attracted to them. Most of the time they are easy on the eyes (I kinda like this statement eversince I was at the receiving end.. cheewaahh.. but we're not talking about moi today). And it stops there. They are after all, excellent cavalier heartbreakers. If I used that term correctly...

The Scorpions. Aaahhh... these are the true breeds of Mr. Know-It-All. They always think they are "Da Man", much to other people's annoyance. When they show their true colours, they are one self-centered lot. They are good at disguises. Why I say so? In the beginning of a relationship, they are attentive, caring, cater to your every whims. The moment they know you're within the perimeter, you're only moments away from the violent sting. If getting involved with a Capri is a rollercoaster ride, with the poisonous Scorpions, it's a ride in the typhoon. It's bound to be painful. More so when you get too attached and find it difficult to let go. Ooohhh.. they are vain too.

On the good side... well... they can go out of their way to make you happy. And they are very quick at complimenting too. Mulut manis. Although they are masters at critising as well. Scorpions are pretty much black and white. They are extreme in everything they do. There is no moderation for these men. Nada.

You must think that I'm bitter. No, I'm not. It's just that, at times, I felt I wasted too much energy and effort for the wrong people and I wonder what is left for The One. I hope he'll accept me for who I am. Maybe somewhere in me, there is still a lot to give. Heck. I know there is. I'm just keeping it to myself at the moment. So, if I'm being non-chalant or seem to have devil-may-care mask plastered on my face, don't get discourage. He he he...

Having said all the above, I don't show the door to the new Capris and Scorpions that I meet these days. Be it as it may, I am after all not a judgemental person (yeahh... keep telling yourself that Jade). Seriously. Well... at least, I do my best not to be. Always give people the benefits of the doubt. And always, always think good things about people that you meet and see. Because, too many a times, we always try to find faults in others that the wonderful side of them are lost to us.

Ohh... maybe I should talk a bit about Geminis. You know how Gemini is ego and alter-ego? The twins? Let me tell you... it is so very the true. He he he...

Meow.

6 comments:

Azer Mantessa said...

i'm not so much into all these signs but hehehehehe ... dunno why ... when i'm with aries ... i easily get horny ... hehehehe

syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nazrah Leopolis said...

i am gemini and let me tell you how wrong and/right you are...hehe

D.N.A.S said...

Jade,
you are so right about those Gemini guys (regardless of what you are going to write about them in your coming entries)... hahahahah.

Anonymous said...

Jade,

Too bad for you. I suppose, there is nothing much Scorpions can offer Aquarians. Unfortunately, not Scorpions' loss.

Hajar said...

AM: naughty... naughty... :-p

nazrah: please do! right or wrong.. hehe..

dnas: i know!! hehe...

a scorpion: au contraire.. scorpions offering too much that aquarians can't handle.. for we are more laid back. dull, i supposed, u might say.. ;-)

Queens City said...

tell me more abaout gemini