November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

It's a weekend again. There's no pumpkin, though.

There are still so much to do. Everywhere I see my friends, they are growing up. Lives are changing. Some friends stay and some just... disappear. Some stick through tears and heartbreak, some simply drift away even when there's only laughter and tickles. Very funny.

I get more melancholic as the day gets nearer. The curse of getting hitch while you're not so young anymore is that you don't get to have some of much needed friends with you. Not because they don't want to be there for you, just because life is. They have their own lives and responsibilities, as such, not much time for anything else.

I am not that young anymore, and yet, I'd love nothing else than to have my close friends with me. Very childish of me. However, after reading a blog post just now... I realise, I have to correct myself. Muhasabah time! How easily we could be swept away when doing important things.

So today, I'm going to stop mopping how sad I am because of circumstances that cannot be avoided. Instead I'm going to remind myself all day how blessed I am and lucky I am that I am getting all the things that good life could offer. Great parents and brothers. Wonderful fiance. Awesome girlfriends. And best of all, these beautiful people in my life, they could put up with my antics! Isn't that just... the best?

Alhamdulillah. Syukran Ya Rabb.

1 comment:

Sarclover said...

uhhuh...

*Scratches nose*

No prob babe... always be there for ya!!! Hehehehehe