November 4, 2009

The Facial Cleanser That Works!


I have been using Eucerin's White Solution Gentle Cleansing Foam for quite some time now. Almost 3 months, if I am not mistaken. And let me tell you, this is the best facial cleanser I've used so far!

On the tube itself, the product claims that it gently deep cleanse sensitive skin and removes make-up (a plus!). And after cleansing "The skin feels fresh, clean and mat. The complexion is improved and the skin looks fair and more radiant".

My verdict; it does what it says.

Yes ladies, it's the truth. I am not getting paid to share what I experienced, if you think this is just a marketing gimmick. ;-)

First of all, as usual you need to wet your skin; Eucerin recommends warm water, but I found normal temperature water works just well. Because, the most important thing is when you do the cleansing. Make sure you massage the foam thoroughly on your face. And by thoroughly, I do not mean pressing hard or pulling your facial skin.

Do a light circular motion on the skin and do it for at least a count of 10. This is just an example. Remember how it feels like when you go for facial session, and how long the beautician takes to cleanse your face? Well, do exactly that. And when you're done with your face area, move to your neck area and collar bone. If possible, extend the cleansing motion to your upper chest area. Again, just like what the beautician does during facial treatment.

The prolonged circular motion that we use on the skin area will warm up the skin, and this will activate the pores, opening them and finally enable us to deeply cleanse the skin. This is the reason why your skin feels fresh after the beautician perform the cleansing step. So don't disregard the importance, because it helps to prep your skin for your next caring step!

Coming back to the product itself, every time after using it, I do notice that my skin is clearer and hardly any blackheads or whiteheads. My skin also is more matte and feels fresh. Isn't that just wonderful? My skin does not feel tight like some deep cleansers cause sometimes.

So, I would recommend you to use this cleanser, and feel the difference yourself! Good luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok...akan ku cuba nanti...

hang_lipur said...

is it suitable to my skin too?? kite ni dahlaa kulit sensitive and problematic! hehehe

Hajar said...

Mazwin: sila sila...

hang_lipur: it says on the packaging that it's suitable for sensitive skin... try la..