November 4, 2009

To My Girlfriends

I love my other half to bits, that's for sure! But there are things that only girlfriends would be able to say (or do) that calms your rage or put a smile on your face. And that's what happened to me.

Girlfriends, some people think it's childish to need girlfriends when you already have your other half. Some people don't really talk to their girlfriends anymore once they're hitched. I can understand that once you're married, your responsibilities are more towards the hubby. But that does not mean you cannot meet up for chats with your girlfriends, right? Well... unless the hubby forbids it, lah...

Women, we tend to make our other half the center of our universe. It's just how we are, and we cannot deny that. Further, there is nothing wrong with that, because it's our nature and to do this means you will be able to nurture the relationship better.

I have few girlfriends... Even fewer of which mostly treasured. And I intend to keep them forever. My solemn hope that they feel the same about me... :-) I love you gals!!

5 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

I always tell myself one thing: the hubby can divorce us anytime but girlfriends won't do that. Hehehe.

Hajar said...

DNAS: can't refute that!

Unknown said...

ye laaa tak leh divorce tapi girlfriends bleh blah gitu jek tanpa perlu bagi sebab ataupun bersebab....haihhhhh

maszuzu said...

muahhh.... tapi girlfrens kalau bleh camtu jer pastuh nak masuk balik tak yah pie pejabat kadi..heheheh

Hajar said...

mazwin: also true... tapi tu lah, friendship ada pasang surut...

maszuzu: girlfrens yg blah tuh... kalu masuk balik, kene keep under probation kot... haha...