November 16, 2009

Recap of The Weekend

My weekend started of with a series of spa treatment. Isn't it a great way to end the week days and start the weekend?

Went to Kajang with Ems for the bridal spa treatment. It's our first session. There will be three more sessions to go before our weddings. For this session, I did the sauna, body scrub, herbal bath and resdung treatment. All of which I enjoyed tremendously!

While waiting for Ems to finish her treatment, I started to change my clothes and put on make-up for "that fun thing". And after that we quickly made our way to Puchong, since we were already late!

As soon as we arrive, I was told to immediately, you know... pose. This is my first experience doing a studio photo shoot, so I was a mixture of nerves and excitement. Luckily, Ems was there and she sorta "directed" me. Ha ha ha...

It was really, really fun session. Besides Ems, my dears Mel, Sarcylicious and Kak Mas were also there making the day happen. We had a great time together. And we are so looking forward to see the pictures. I would like all three of them to know how I appreciate them being there with me. Thanks gals!

Only after we have finished the session, and all of us were sitting at the mamak joint, that I realised that I was not in my complete "costume". I had the flower, the peasant blouse and the jeans. BUT I did not have the turquoise accessories on me! I was already without the so called hippie hair during the photo shoot, and to realise that I did not have the accessories I prepared was... blurgh. Ha ha ha.. I guess, we were having so much fun that I'd forgotten about the accessories altogether!

On Sunday, I woke up quite early, made myself breakfast and started to sort things out to get to work. Get to work on the gifts thingy. I managed to complete everything, although there was a little hiccup along the way. And just before my parents came back from Singapore, I was already putting the nets for the bunga pahar.

And that, my friends, conclude my weekend adventure.

4 comments:

hang_lipur said...

owh ok... dah siap ek? any else yg bule ditolong utk disiapkan? sub-contract dgn family Hj. Omar still open jer... anytime bule masuk tender and confirm dapat! ok...?!?!?! ;-)

Hajar said...

aha.. bunga pahar tu ada lagi nak diletakkan net nyer.. hehe.. itu blom siap lagik..

hang_lipur said...

owh hahaha... kita tgklaa mcm mana yer nanti.. w/end insya-allah kite g umah awak... ;-)

maszuzu said...

thank you..thank you...for including me in the list..had a blast!!