October 23, 2009

Vampires? I LIKE!!

NOTE: This post is a pleasure read. Has nothing to do with the living or the dead. Or the undead for that matter. Ha Ha ha...

If there is one thing that I really have interest on (other than my other half, family and friends) are VAMPIRES. And I think I've mentioned this before. There are few handsome vampires out there...

The post today was an outcome from a link that was sent by CapalPerak to me, as a joke. But then, when I was really reading it, I think I scared him a little. Ha ha ha... Well darling, one thing that you love about me, IS my dark side, right? So here goes...


ANGEL - from the Angel TV Series. Although he has Buffy, it does not stop me from obsessing over him during my early 20s. He exudes this aura of a tortured soul; which he is really. Sad eyes, beautiful mouth. Even when his face changes when he calls his vampiric side, I still love him. Yummy, really. Anyway, Buffy has cheated on him with Spike, so I still have some hope.


BILL - "What kind of a vampire with the name Bill," exclaimed Suki. Very witty. Like Angel, he is another tortured soul, in True Blood. Being robbed of his soul, unwillingly when he was just being true to his late wife. I like Bill, although sometimes I think he's a little sissy. He's sexy, but I don't obsess over him like I do over Angel...


Edward - Ahh... Edward Cullen... I knew him first through his stories. He might be ancient, but he's still a teenager. At first, I don't think him as "handsome" or "sexy" for that matter. Come one! He's only 17!! But in this photo he does look a little yummy. Ah well.. he married Bella, so I can just admire from afar.

There you go. What's YOUR obsession?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as for me, i love stephen dorff in Blade..always him, no one else =)