October 8, 2009

Away From KL

I'm traveling to the Lion City tomorrow morning. I don't know why, but this time around, I am planning my departure hour to hour. I will go with a colleague but I find comfort in planning the details, like what time I should take the ERL which means I will have to know the time to go out from the house, which transportation that I can take when I arrive to go to the hotel.

And while reading, these are my findings:
1. There is a place called Bukit Gombak in Singapore. No, this is not my first time going to Singapore, but this fact actually escaped me from before. My hometown is Gombak and for ages people are saying it's very HULU. So there you go. There's not PJ or Bangsar anywhere else. :-p

2. From Changi Airport, you only have to pay SGD2.70 to go to the city, you will arrive in 27 minutes. Compare with traveling from KLIA to KL Sentral on ERL, it will cost you RM35, you will arrive in 28 minutes. Hmm... Go figure.

Let's just put two, otherwise people will think I say life over there is better than Malaysia. I wouldn't know, I'm a Malaysian and proud to be one.

Hmm... I may go to Bedok tomorrow evening to visit Mak Long. But I have to check what's the plan with the team first. But, this sure will bring back a lot of memories, bittersweet and some.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe journey.. x dpt ko dtg wedding aku..

Hajar said...

6ky Angel: thanks... huwaa... tu lahh.. i really want to see you!!

D.N.A.S said...

Jangan lupa pegi makan lontong kat Geylang.

Unknown said...

u still remember how to get to bedok ke? eh bring back chicken in a biskit for me

Hajar said...

DNAS: Kalu sempat laa...

Apai: ingat laa.. went and came back oredi! wats chicken in a biskit?

Unknown said...

what is chicken in a biskit?? only the most awesome crackers ever! takpe la, i'll get it myself, but not sure if its halal tho.. hue hue hue

Hajar said...

hrmm... there are sooooo many oink oink stuff here...