October 26, 2009

Finally, some movement!

Few more items in the checklist have been confirmed/completed:

1. Just confirmed with caterer today; for solemnisation and reception day. I didn't know that on the solemnisation day I have to choose the scheme colour as well; for the table cloth and scallop. Ha ha ha, so... I just picked the same colour that I use for the hantaran.

2. Mak Andam is seriously making money these days. If the cost for them to purchase something is say lah, RM100, they will rent it at RM50. I actually expected that they will rent it at RM20 because, it will not only be one person wearing it. And please, by the time it's my turn to use the items, they have been worn many times already by other people! SO, basically, they are rolling with money already! But I decided to just let it go, because there's no point arguing with the mak andam since she'll be the one who's putting gunk on my face, kan?

3. So, we confirmed the dais at home as well. Yes, I know I said I'll be doing it, but Abah vetoed against it. He agreed with Mak that I will not have enough time to do it on my own, since I was already doing a lot of other things. The gifts and hantaran. So, the dais will be as what I plan (hopefully) but done by the mak andam.

4. CapalPerak had confirmed the photographer a month ago, so that is settled. I'm happy. We're getting En. Napie Mokhsin for the solemnisation and reception day. I love his style; saw them on FB. So, I'm grateful to my other half for agreeing on this! Thank you darling!

5. Owhh... and of course, the reception dress is 80% ready, and as I updated before, it had to be.. ehem... resized to be smaller. I'm happy that the painful days in the gym is actually paying off! Which reminds me, I have session today!

6. The invitation card has been confirmed. InsyaAllah they will be ready by end of the week. Although we had a slight problem with the staff (cakap pusing pusing) I hope we will get what we expect out of it (okay, what JADE expects). Seriously, it's a simple card nothing flashy about it.

I am yet to get THE SHOES. Hmm... Saw a pair at VISS this afternoon, but it was the last pair. I wasn't really into it anyway, so I gave it a pass. Saw another different pair at another shop, but only size 4 is left. Last week I saw a pair at Parkson Pavilion, very nice design and wearable after the wedding, but they will only restock it this week. So, I will go again some time this week to see if they have it already. And maybe, I should just quickly make up my mind. There was another pair in TimeSquare that I like, but we shall see.

Haih, whatever it is, men have it easier. Kan?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nnti.. lg 24 jam.. lg la ko sibuk.. anyway.. kalu nk org yg wat inai aku.. cari dlm my FB-Sid Heliza.. She charged for rm150.. tgn and kaki.. dtg sendiri ke rumah ko..

p/s: sekang.. x ada ms dh nk argue.. kuar duit.. byr jer.. huhuh..selamat berbelanja.. :-p

Hajar said...

ok

Apai said...

i heard kawin lari is cheaper...

Hajar said...

so.. why didn't u do it? :-p