October 18, 2009

Busy Weekend!

SATURDAY
>> Woke up to do a week's laundry that I was in Singapore. I can send two items daily for washing while I was there, but of course there was a pile of everything else.
>> Went out to see the progress of the invitation card; NONE. It has been two weeks since I finalised the details but no work has been done at all. The girl said they will contact me 10 days before I am supposed to collect it. Bad management.
>> And then, went to do fitting for the reception dress. I'm very happy with the 85% outcome. And much happier to note that I have lost INCHES that saw Mag preparing to alter the dress further. (Yeay to that! Yeay to hasrdwork in the guym!!)
>> After sending Mak and Abah back, I changed to attend Toonie's open house. Missed some friends, saw a few. Continued my capacity as baby sitter by feeding the baby. And watching over the second one. Stayed for two hours plus. Food was awesome!
>> Met up with Em and her fiance at Sunway Pyramid. Just talks over coffee (vanilla latte pour moi). Stayed for another 2 hours.
>> Called Cik Yati to set appointment for body service session for Mak and myself. Arrived home at 11pm. And waited until midnight before fell into deep slumber...

SUNDAY
>> Woke up, showered and prepare breakfast while chatting with Mak. We had roti canai segera. With her awesome fish curry.
>> Massage session; one hour for Mak and two hours for me. I cringed everytime she corrected my urat yang bersimpul-simpul.
>> Meeting Sarc later today. Waiting for her to confirm the place.

Tomorrow is BLOOD TEST day!!

No comments: