October 14, 2009

Two more days to go!

Singapore is not far from Malaysia. Definitely not. And as much as it is convenient to move around in this country, I could never live here. Nope, I don't think so, unless I really have to. Basically, given the choice, I'll stay in my Malaysia.

It's interesting to know that people know Singapore, this teeny weeny island, but are still confused about Malaysia, when it's just a strait away! Makes me a little upset, but I always answered it's just 20 minutes away, just across the northern border. 30 minutes to KL by airplane. There.

J'aime beaucoup mon pay, j'en ne veux pas changer avec autres. Hah!

I want to go home, but I still have two nights to go. The closing ceremony will be tomorrow, and after it's packing up the equipment. Oh! I am never good at packing up and unpacking my own things, I hope I will not miss anything out tomorrow! The best part about an event ou exhibition is that you get to interact with people, meet new people and learn new culture. Possible learn a word or two of a different language. And the tedious part will be the packing up and the listing down of all the contact names and their interests. Agh!

It's not that I don't want to be technical anymore, it's just that I like the rush that I see on people's faces when they see new things and sometimes, in a weird way, the way they act when they think they know everything. You have potential customers that annoy you, or people that visit the booth every year with the same enthusiasm and requirements and needs, but never make up their mind actually implement something! Yes, we have those too!

I want to go home! Ha ha ha...

No comments: