February 3, 2008

Yesterday....

Your circle of friends may be expanding soon. An eclectic, unusual group of people may be crossing paths with the group of people you normally hang out with. When the collision of ideas finally dies down you may find that things have gotten a whole lot more interesting.

That was my horoscope for yesterday. There's some truth in it, I met some new interesting people. For the first time I attended Teh Tarik session with my fellow Latio owners. It was fun meeting new people and finally being able to put faces to the nicks. Although, as I mentioned to them in the forum later, I might be asking their names again, for I am really bad at remembering names. Silly Jade. hehe...

Anyway, today, I sort of upgraded my car a bit. Just a little bit, believe me. Added UR Front Strut Bar. And my reaction during the ride back home was "fuyoooooohhhhhhh". Worth every sen spent.

I do not see myself changing my ride extensively. Just adding things to enhance the performance and safety, I supposed. Next thing to do will be grounding and VS. I know most people will do this first, but well... you know me, always want to be different. :-p

The car already handles quite well. Certain "enhancements" are complimentary. I never enhanced my late Tweety in any way actually. Just changed the head unit to CD/MP3 player. For this new ride, somehow.. hmm... the poison is too much lah I think. :-p

Sarcy, if you come up to KL to do accessories shopping, of course we can go together, babe. Just call me. Hmm... first, I have to give you my phone number.. Ha ha ha... YM me your email, I'll email the number, yah...

No comments: