February 5, 2008

Tummy Ache

An ethereal figure was spotted in Dungun.

A twice-slaughtered duck that wouldn't die in Masjid Tanah.

A certain lawyer who did not want to admit he was recorded on video in Kuala Lumpur.

And all I want now is this...
Anyone kind enough to buy this for my belated birthday present? Anyone? He he he...

Truth be told, I can live without an MP3 player. But... looking at Miss Poddy here, haih... I want. Seriously.

Yesterday, I saw this nice blue dress that will suit this weekend's event perfectly. But, it was priced more than what I budgeted. As I look at my balance sheet this month, I'm surprised, after careful planning, the numbers did not turn out as I want it to be! I might just need to forget about the new dress altogether. Maybe I'll just get the purple top I saw in Blook and wear it with my long purple skirt. Yup, I think, that's what I'm going to do.

And Miss Poddy there, will just have to wait its turn.

No comments: