February 13, 2008

Venting... again.

I got to thinking (woooooo... red alert! Jade is thinking!). As I said, I got to thinking. As a best girl friend, you have got to make your best friend happy, right? Especially on her wedding day. I mean, it's her wedding day, that means, she's the queen for the day. She's supposed to be the one who stands out, the most beautiful creature on earth. Because it's her day. Right?

The thing that got me thinking is that, even if you're beautiful, your best friend's wedding day is not the day to out-do the bride. How can you do the same hairstyle as the bride? That's just so disrespectful. And timeliness. Come on, the bride is not supposed to wait for you on HER wedding day. That's just preposterous! Unacceptable!

Yes, Jade is venting because Jade is thinking. And it's not even Jade's own wedding day!

I hereby quote Ciara... "Sometimes I wish I did it like a boy..." Because guys, they just don't care, do they? It's not such a big deal. They can still pat each other's back after a fight.

BUT since we're not boys, we're girls, have some decency to observe the unwritten, unspeakable rule. Observe and follow through. Always remember, as best friends, you are not the guests. You're closer than the guests. You know things the guests do not know. And because of that you should know the line tha
t you cannot cross.

It's not too much to ask, isn't it?

No comments: