October 19, 2006

Almost weekend... I can do it!

My horoscope for today...

When was the last time you really took the time to realize how important the people in your life are to you? Do it today. As soon as you can this morning, make some social plans with the friends you enjoy the most. More time has gone by than you may realize, and sharing your latest life developments with someone who can really appreciate the changes you're going through would do you good. Taking stock of the blessings in your life is a great way to stay positive.

Yes! I know! That is why this evening I'm meeting my lovely friends from the old company to catch up. Although it's a bit scary since everyone of them is bringing their other half and I'm going alone. But hey, bila lagi nak jadi tumpuan orang ramai, yer tak? Now, girls, play nice. And please refrain from asking when am I going to have a boyfriend. Unless of course you have someone waiting in line for me to evaluate. *wink*

Truth is, it's better for me to keep my mouth shut this evening. I might just put my feet in my mouth. Because they told me few ground rules for today, like not to mention certain names or certain past time activities during the meet. Man! That's going to be really hard for me! I'm so scared I will accidentally poke the hornet's nest. Muahahahihi... I'm hopeful I won't. It's pretty hard to keep your superhero identities eh, girls?

Anyway, Queen told me that she will "berpatah arang berkerat rotan" with me should I not come today. She said she will never ever tell me for anymore meets. So ruthless and brutal. So final. So... frightening! He he he... The thing is, I have to brave the evening traffic towards TTDI. Blurgh!! I hate driving! In heavy traffic, that is. I'm going to be so rich, driving is an option. *applause*

I AM counting my blessings.

4 comments:

Queens City said...

boohooohoooo....

ngeh ngeh ngeh...

D.N.A.S said...

Nampak sangat kitorang ni pompuan pretentious, kan? Hihihi.
I biasalah, double-triple life.

Hajar said...

queens: blurgh!

dnas: bukan pretentious laa... we have so many layers... hehe.. deeeeeeeeeeep...

gravtkills said...

meetin up with friends is always fun...maaf zahir batin and selamat hari raya