January 24, 2011

Nesting and Wiring

I think I have enough reference book that will occupy me with projects during confinement. I am not sure how busy or free I will be during the period, so I’m just being prepared for the times where I would feel bored or agitated because I cannot be out and about. Preparation is good, right?

According to Momster, she was so busy during the confinement, taking care of herself and Baby Hanan. So, that’s a heads up for me, just in case. :-)

Below are the books that I purchased today from Kinokuniya. A bit frustrated because I didn’t get any discount! Hmmph!

book1-tile

Braxton Hicks is a regular occurrence now. Still too long and far apart to be a real labour pain. Baby A is till high up, although I do feel more pressure down under. I don’t know. It will happen when Baby A is ready. I just hope that it will be soon. The suspense is making me feel more and more anxious.

Baby A is always stretching and pushing around, trying to make more space, me thinks. So I always tell Baby A that rather than doing that, you might as well get ready in the correct position to come out, because there is a lot of space out here! He he he… My nesting instinct has been more intense these days. People say that shows the time is really near. I don’t know. My take is on Baby A, it will happen when The Baby wants it to happen.

This morning The Hubby said that it’s useless to tell me to stay put. Because the more people tell me to slow down the more I want to move about. If no one said anything, I am happy being at home doing nothing. He also said that as my tummy gets bigger, I get crazier wrapping wires! Ha ha ha… Well, when I first followed Mel to the workshop, I didn’t expect to get hooked really bad. But hooked I did! And I sincerely hope that the investment that I’ve made will turn out to be fruitful.

Some family members and friends have asked me to make jewelry for them already. But I am still not confident to execute it. I need more practice, especially the wrapping, bending and weaving. I have a couple of orders from Sarc already! I hope I can make the items for her soon. Please be patient babe. I’ll make it happen! Let me finish up few more tutorials and practice projects before I start. He he he…

No comments: