January 7, 2011

To Barang or Not To Barang

Saya suka ini barang. And I am contemplating of getting it before my confinement starts. However, I have a problem parting with RM1500 (maybe more) in times like this. I mean, with that amount, I can do a lot of things for the baby as well. So how?

ipad

It is a very good barang actually. And during confinement, where my Mak already warned me that I must stay put and not moving around too much (I cannot imagine myself staying put really), it is another good reason to own this thingamajig. I foresee the 16GB will be full as soon as the first day I own it. Mostly with books. Owh… I hate reading books on my laptop, because I don’t get the same satisfaction from a paperback, but holding this barang in my hand, it feels… right. So how?

At times like this, how I wish I have a rich uncle or aunty that can tell me, “for your birthday my dear, just ask for anything, and I’ll get it for you!” Waaaaaaaaa…. Mesti best! Yes, yes, I can get it myself, don’t need someone else to give it to me, BUT I heart my RM1500 a lot. So how?

The more I see it, the more poisoned I am. When I try to put the thought away, it becomes that little thing that burns at you in a distant just at the back of your mind. Haih. I want. Maybe I just have to be a little more patient, and there will be an occurrence where somehow this barang will become reality. Hmmm…

I’m a little scared that if I actually write the name down in this post, I end up at the store and buying it away! So.

1 comment:

D.N.A.S said...

Most kedai have run out of the RM1500 punya. Tinggal yang 32GB tu je. So, kena pegi survey dulu.