January 23, 2011

It’s Getting Closer

People say that confinement period will be tough especially if you’re not used to be confined. Especially for people like yours truly who are always out and about.

I am now sort of “confined” to the house by my parents request. Abah is worried every time I do the driving. And I guess, last night dinner with my person will be the last outing for me, driving myself. I know the time is near, and it could be any day now. But, haih… my heart… I just want to be FREE!! Ha ha ha… Mak did tell me in the afternoon that if I am confident enough, she won’t stopped me from going out cause she does not want me to feel “jailed”.

Even during the last few months, I have been feeling a little down, because I don’t really get to go out. My days were very routine where I go to work, come back home and sleep. Over the weekends, I go out if The Hubby wants to go out. And sometimes, I feel a little sad when he goes out with this friends, leaving me at home. Ngada-ngada kan?

Like this weekend, I thought we could go out, spend time together, but he has to work. Luckily I had the wire art workshop yesterday, that kept me occupied until 6:00pm. And then the impromptu dinner with my person. Didn’t realise that I miss her so much! He he he...

Today my MIL and FIL arrived from Kuching. The Hubby is coming to pick me up so we can have dinner together. I wonder if we will have enough time to go to Borders. There are few books on wire jewellery that I would like to purchase. Owh… speaking of that, here are some of the most recent items that I’ve learnt to make during the workshops and my free time…

anigif

As for The Baby, during the last follow-up, the good doctor has instructed me to do squats exercise more frequently. The Baby is in 50% correct position, only The Baby hasn’t turned face down and yet to engaged. The doctor wants to see us again this Thursday to see the progress. She said, if The Baby is still the way it is now, she will start to worry. Please Allah, I do not want a C-sect. Please let it be an easy delivery and a fast one. Please make the baby turn correctly by Thursday. I don’t mind if I have to go on labour on the same day. The Baby is moving actively of course, just not towards the direction we’re expecting yet. I’m hopeful though. Please pray for us too, my friends. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OO.. BLM MASUK LALUAN LG EK.. X LAMA LG LA TUE.. KALAU DH MASUK.. ANYTIME BEB.. GOOD LUCK!!