May 26, 2010

New Body Extension

I am now an owner of another piece of worldly luxuries. Although the purchase did not trigger the euphoric mode like my previous purchases (lesser in monetary values), I am excited to make full use of it. I have plans. But I just do not know how they are going to be materialised. But slowly and surely, one by one will happen, InsyaAllah. I just have to believe in the power of believing.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I present you Kak Anoi, the Canon EOS 550D.

Canon EOS 550DYou can read the review on this camera in dpreview HERE. Suffice to say, for a somewhat beginner to photography, this is a kick@$$ unit. I know I wrote not too long ago (Are You A Photographer?) about my intention of owning one and how I felt that it will be a waste of money. However, I decided that it is in a good sense to purchase one because not only I can pursue my “devious” plans (please, Allah!) at least The Hubby can make use of it in his jobs too.

As a bonus, since The Hubby is also using Canon, we can share the lenses and other common accessories. Isn’t that awesome? He he he… I will in time put in the shots that I successfully capture with Kak Anoi.

I am also hoping with this shared interest, The Hubby and I can have more quality time together. I sincerely hope I will not be cramping his style or make him feel chained just because we are on photo outing together. ;-)

Truthfully, I am a little anxious going back home to do some shots around the house. Ha ha ha…

4 comments:

Sarclover said...

Good good. That means you must do portrait shoot for me to test drive woman. :P...

Hajar said...

Sarcy: sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

hang_lipur said...

wow! bule jadik photographer kite amik gambo ujam&nina?? hmmm... besday diaorg dah dekat.... hehehe

Hajar said...

hang_lipur: bule.. bule.. mmg tgh practice nak amik gambar kekanak riang.. :-p