May 14, 2010

Award Time!

Few days back, Momster gave me an award. This is so far, the second I’ve been honoured to receive. :-)

BeautifulBlogger

Thank you Momster for this. It made my day. He he he… According to her I write my mind out. Regardless whether it’s main stream or not. Well, not exactly in those words, but I’m improvising to make me sound awesome.

I knew Momster since we were in uni, although were were not exactly close friends back then. We have a mutual friend, Toonie who is now lost from the blogging world. We started to share our life happenings after we started working. And throughout the years that I’ve known her, I admire Momster. She has this beautiful boy who is just adorable. And when she has more, I’m positive they will all be just as adorable. Momster makes me want to have babies right this instant. Ha ha ha…

The Rules are as follows:

Step 1. Accept the award and put it on your sidebar.
Step 2. Describe 7 things people do not know about you.
Step 3. Award the Award to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers and describe why they deserve the award.

Step 1 :
Done.

Step 2 :
7 things people do not know about me?

This is a bit tricky, because I’m pretty much an open book. And the things that people do not know about me, there might be reasons why it’s that way. Ha ha ha… so, let me just recap 7 things about myself that probably made me have a bunch of good friends around, people that I’m thankful to have in my life.

1. I am not a religious individual. But I believe I am a spiritual being. I believe that everything that I do will take me a step closer to Allah SWT. And whatever choices that I make in my life, there will be rewards and lessons. And all these just ask me to communicate more with my Maker.

2. I believe that happiness is a continuous state as long as the things that keeping you happy keep on happening. So, I believe in doing things that make you happy. And avoid things that makes you sad.

3. I love cooking. I haven’t got the chance to arrange a get together with my friends and just stuff them with food. I’m a good cook, but not a chef material. But I wouldn’t mind taking that direction as oppose to what I’m doing now.

4. I love books. I love reading. I like writing. And I hope that one day I will gain something out of this passions.

5. I love photography. And I do believe the reason that Allah made things happened between The Hubby and I is so that I can pursue this interest. Because taking pictures make me feel happy. And having someone to share this common interest is a plus.

6. I have an awesome bunch of people whom I call friends. I’m sure they know who they are. And these people, they are irreplaceable lot. I love you all!

7. Lastly, I mean what I say, and I do my best to be an honest person all the time. What you see is what you get. I am a nice person. But I suffer fools and evils badly. So.

Step3:
I would like to award these bloggers:

1. DNAS – one of the hot awesome working mother cum blogger out there.
2. melisamuhd – she’s my friend AND neighbour and she and her husband are The Hubby’s close friends
3. acitnadey – she’s one of my closest cousin, we practically grew together
4. bleepit – this woman is the boss, and she’s on a journey.. ha ha ha…
5. dakwanie – one of my closest friends since skool, she’s now serving the country in NYC

So there you go.

1 comment:

Sarclover said...

Tima acih.. baiklah.. saya akan buat! (say it ala Katun Jepun alihbahasa... Hahahaha)