May 18, 2010

Five Months Later…

The Hubby came back yesterday. (YEAY!) I have been planning a nice homecoming for him for a few days. Nothing much really, just a little deco here and there.

For one, I cleaned the balcony area. The house has a nice large balcony that it is such a waste if not put to good use. I bought a pair of chairs and a garden table, and set it up at the balcony. Assembling the garden table was a really funny moment. I grumbled that the manufacturer put the stopper for the screw inside out, when I inserted the screw from the wrong side; and wasted about half an hour of my time. :-p And when I got it right, it only took me 5 minutes to finish the job. Ha ha ha…

A house that is not vacuumed everyday will collect dust. So, a weekly session is really needed however lazy I feel. One of the reason I prefer condo living, because the area to take care is smaller…

Yesterday afternoon just before leaving for the airport to pick him up, I put the bread maker machine to work. Cocoa bread this time. The time taken is just nice for us to have tea when we came back from the airport. I had poured in the liquid and flour into the bread pan when I realised I did not attach the blade at the bottom of the pan! So I had to pour the mixture out into the bowl, attached the blade, and poured the mixture back into the bread pan. Luckily, the bread still turned out very well and fluffy.

So, that’s my story for yesterday. As for today, we’re catching a movie later on with my friends from Alliance Francais. A French thriller adapted from Agatha Christie book, L’Heure Zero (The Zero Hour).

And today, we celebrate our five months anniversary. It feels a little weird. Ha ha ha… It doesn’t feel like five months! Maybe because we spent three of it apart. Whatever it is, HAPPY ANIVERSARY MY LOVE!

1 comment:

The Momster said...

whoaaa... so romantic la u! :P