January 8, 2009

Quicks

I was looking at my nuffnang account and look what I found...



I laughed looking at highest keyword search that was linked to my blog. :-p As far as I can remember I never put any such dua. Maybe it linked to the word jodoh, who knows, kan?

Today at work, we received some good news. The company has came out with our dental plan and glasses plan. I'm happy! As soon as the details come out, I'm gonna see the dentist! I cannot remember the last time I went to a dentist... Hmm... These two things are amongst the things I requested for during the interview. Alhamdulillah, eventhough it takes time to materialise, it's finally happening!

CapalPerak is going for company trip this weekend. Have fun, dear. Jangan naughty2! Ha ha ha...

I have a friend, who also happens to be my best friend. She is always complaining how dull her life is. She said there is nothing exciting that she could look forward to. I try to get her to be involved in my activities or plans whenever I can. But the problem is, she never wants to join! And then she laments again about the boringness and dullness. What am I to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suruh dia join aktiviti aku.. huuu.. aku br plan nk join mercy malaysia..