January 16, 2009

Boredom...


Three and a half more hours to go before I can call it a day. Today seems very draggy for me. The hours could not pass by faster.

This is what happens when you start the week lazily. At least, for me. If my Monday is screwed, the rest of the week is just as bad. I know it's more mental set than anything else. And on Monday, I knew I could beat the blues like every other Monday, but I just chose not to. Thus, a lazy boring week.

About a week ago I decided to stop going to my guitar classes. CapalPerak advised against it. He said I should be doing something different. Besides, that is what I've kept on wanting to do. Something different. Even so, I was adamant not to continue. But, when the teacher called last Thursday to tell me that he had to cancel the class that night, I felt differently.

So yesterday, I went to the class with a renewed motivation. :-) I bought a new pick! White colour this time. Ha ha ha. I could say I'm a pick collector now! Who else would want to have more than one RM2 pick! There was this pick with skeleton design on it, looked awesome. Maybe next time.

Maybe I'm not as crazy I thought I am. There is a Wikipedia entry just for picks!

Mood: I'm feeling "Blah"...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko belajar main gitar? biar btl..

Sarclover said...

I am taking up salsa.. 200 bucks for 8 lessons ... boleh?

after this.. i buleh gelek2 in the club to latina sounds... uhuhuhu