January 14, 2009

I'm looking for colours. You know. For the occasion. I have some ideas. But I want to make sure it's really the shade that I like. Men would think it's not important. But what do they know, eh?

So, I googled and surfed and hopped around the cyber universe. And I came across this: COLOURlovers. What a great way to start! It could be overwhelming as there are a lot of colours and ideas. But, nothing is too much for such, kan?

Colour combinations. Pallette. Aaahhh... It's stressful.. planning... But the colours just makes you want to smile all day long.

2 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Choose colors that are easy to find. The last thing you want to burden yourself with is searching high and low for some weird colored bed spread to match with the even weirder colored curtains. Imagine the headache when you need to go and 'sewa' the alas dulang and pelamin.

Hajar said...

no lah.. nothing weird. just a different shade. bed spread will always be au natural. senang!