January 6, 2009

The Ducks are moving...


I can do this! I can NOT eat so much! I can go to the gym constantly like I used to! I can and I will!

Ehehehe.. this is my on going attempt to ensure that I get back to the shape that I was before. I am not pressed to be sticky thin, I just want to feel good about myself. And when I feel good about myself, nothing else matters! Besides, there is the motivation to look good in whatever it is that I am wearing. And I seriously want to get into my beaded jeans again! I miss that jeans!

Dakwanie proposed a very interesting idea about 30 minutes ago. I don't really have to mull over it as I have been thinking about it for some time, but never know if i can really make it happen. Yeah, the chicken in me. But I'm sure this can happen and it will! We just probably have to get one or two other clan members to join in. Just in case lah.

We shall see.

By the way, I love that my PC is very speedy now!

1 comment:

mikamusz said...

siti.. apakah idea yang bernas itew??