December 18, 2006

Blow A Kiss


They say love someone who loves you. Care for the one who cares for you. Give your heart to the one who loves you more than you love them.

But... is it enough?

That's the thing that bugs me. Because, there is no point stepping through that doorway if you'd come to regret it soon after. Or in the long run. I know life is about making choices and you deal with it whether the result is favourable or not. And it IS the biggest gamble, because nothing is for sure.

Love is but an illusion. But it is such a beautiful and warm illusion that you will never let it go. Until you have to. Am I being cynical? Or just untrusting?

An you know why? Because once, I cared for someone who professed to loved me. And once I loved one whom I genuinely love and whom loved me back. Both times ended with tears. So. You tell me. Am I being overly cautious?

It's just so difficult to trust again. And it pains me.

They also say love like you'll never get hurt. I say I'm not willing to chance my heart that way again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be that "Arians" were supposed to be alone.. I feel you.. and it pains

gravtkills said...

its cool to be overly cautious...ur just lookin after yrself

Hajar said...

nzn, but I'm an aquarian...

gravt, you are correct. :-)

Tynna said...

awwwww....pls dun be like me..I tried and failed, now I won't come near it again...coz I do not want to be loved to be made used to trust!

Angel Eyes said...

it's not easy to heal the pain, once bitten, twice shy!

babe, coffee with me?

Anonymous said...

*tough*

pikir susah, tak pikir pun susah...

i'll still say think things over. to say take yr time the bus will leave, to say don't take yr time n dash in the bus it might be the wrong ride. Possibilities. Chances. Decisions. Consequences. Life.

i's not overly cautious too. u had 'it' twice coming, i baru sekali pun rasa nak --- =p n still 'healing'..hehee..

i'll just give u wat i've been giving ppl around (n what ppl gave me when i was in the same boat) *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *muaaaahhhhss* be wise =)

Hajar said...

blackfeline: time will tell, eh..

AE: twice bitten, four times shy then? hehe... coffee sounds great.

fatihah: pray for wisdom and guidance. ;-) hugs back.

Anonymous said...

X X X x x O O O o o X X x O O O O O