December 6, 2006

Of Weton and Aries

Galing, I am a Jumat-Pahing kid.

You're a sweet talker with high ideals and a basically honest heart. So what if you're a bit of a spendthrift! You'll earn lots of points with well-wishers who want to see you succeed — even without having to wine and dine them. You seem like such a pushover, lots of folks would never guess how resolute (stubborn?) you can be — or how hot-tempered you get when you've had a bad day!

Although, I don't see myself as a push-over. I make a bad sales person. Ha ha ha... Stubborn, definitely. Wanting my way as I see fit, absolutely. However, I'm open for discussion of best practices and better way of doing things. And if there is, I will surely go for it. Spendthrift, oh yeaa... this is bad, bad, bad... I get quiet when I'm annoyed, because I know if I say what I want about how I feel, things will get worse. You might want to stay away from me when I had a bad day.. hehe.. I can be an ogre.

Azer, I'm not sure why you're turned on by Aries babes. Maybe the fact that they are careful with money? (sheeeshhh!! I sound as if I do this for living! haha...) Anyway, the Arians that I know, both male and female, are good at making/saving money. They can be hard-headed though and want things to be their way.

They can argue about a product that they want to buy, and be irritated with the manufacturer for not creating the product as they want it to be. I kid you not, I just had this similar discussion with an arian lady who wants to buy an MP3 player. She's ticked off because iPod doesn't have a radio and complained that whilts the other players have it, and iPod doesn't, it is more expensive compared to the others. I tried to tell her about product identity, but she doesn't agree. He he he...

Oh! When arians want to buy something, they will do an extensive survey of the choices of products. Brand, specifications, price, etc. They will do they comparison until the eyes bleed. They are careful with money to the point I think they are stingy. Kodokut tak hengat!! Sometimes, it's a good thing, sometimes, it's not.

Arians are attractive as much as they are argumentative. They always want to win. They give people choices to make decisions, but they will be majorly annoyed if the choice made is not similar to theirs. Arians and Aquarians make excellent combination. I should know, my dad is an arian and my mum an aquarian. He he he... My best friend is an Arian.

Another not so nice thing about arians is that they have difficulty in apologising, eventhough they know they are in the wrong. They don't like to be in the wrong and dislike being told that they are as well. Arians are easily annoyed. This may be due to the fact that they want everyone to see things as they do and do things as they do.

If anyone is a pushover, it's arian. They want their questions and confusions answered yesterday. Problem is, they rarely get the gist because they are so set in what they see. Thus, at times, it's a chore to explain things to arians. They will push and push and push until you can suffocate you just want to blow them up. LOL.

I personally feel arians need to take a break, be more laid back and open. Then, maybe they can enjoy a bit more. He he he...

Okay, that wraps up my take on Arians.

2 comments:

Azer Mantessa said...

wah sifu, i think u r correct. i found aries women luv to argue in a way that they seems to know so much. this makes things easier for me as i dunno much so they will explain ... we shud go there rather here, watch this movie rather that movie, eat there rather other places stuffs like that. probably this turns me on as they really know how to show me the way.

yes, they really luv to win or in other sense, they luv to dominate. this turns me on probably i dun mind being dominated ... ooo baby!

my gdness, u r rite! they r a bit kedekut or they r so concern about expenses that instead of dinner at sum expensive restaurants / hotels ... unlike others ... they dun mind mamak stalls ... probably their simplicity turns me on too.

ok sifu ... another request ... why sagitarrius and capricorn women really turn me off?????????

please please please please please

Am just a gal said...

Hi Jade, I am here coz of Azer. He said he talked a lots abt Arians, so am one.. and could relate myself on ur post .. let say 90% of it

BUT FOR SURE Azer... I tak kedekut ok