March 31, 2005

Mr Right at the wrong time

It's an article in The Star. Was forwarded to me. Which is quite true. But then again, if it's not meant to be, then he/she was never Mr/Miss Right from the very beginning, isn't it? Relationship is a mind boggling. You can't live without it. You build this particular ship with everyone you meet. Don't you? But hmm... Mr Right. I don't think he exists.

However, I do believe that there's someone for everyone. It's either now or later. Or much later. Some people rush into things and end up, well... breaking up. A friend asked me, in fact she's been asking this question many, many times. How do you know that the person is The One?

My aunty once told me, if it's the one, it'll happen really fast, you wouldn't even expect it. Sounds like a fairy tale, right? But everyone is telling me to let go of my fantasy. And yet, here it seems as if life is indeed a fairy tale! When the right one comes along, it'll happen. Hmm...

I am a sceptic nowadays. And I am a romantic. I wonder how does that two goes along? How can a sceptic be romantic. Oh.. maybe because a sceptic lives in denial, and the fact remains that she is indeed full of hopes and dreams? I'm not making any sense, am I?

I'm waiting to be swept of my feet. By someone who can take care of me, and yet let me be me. And this will be the only very personal piece I shall be writing. :-D

No comments: