November 30, 2010

It’s Delivered!

doc_delivered

After three days of wondering if the package will arrive safely, it is finally there! Alhamdulillah!

Now the timer starts for receiving the answer. I pray everything goes smoothly and the result will be positive, InsyaAllah. Fact is, my credential was already approved by the committee, it was just my luck to be selected for audit! I have checked, twice checked, triple checked and called the customer service in Singapore to confirm I have all the necessary documents and information. And with multiples of Basmallah, I gave the documents to the courier service centre.

Yes, I am freaking out. Reason being, this is one of the major milestones in my life. I want this to happen. I want my plans to come true. So, do pray for me, dear friends and readers. Let’s pray that our lives will always take that positive and fruitful turn for the better. Ameen.

Once I received the answer, hopefully by this weekend, I will share what is it that I’m talking about. For now, let’s just say, one foot is already inside; for the second stage, that is.

No comments: