December 3, 2010

Yeay! Alhamdulillah!

Yesterday morning, I received this in my mailbox:

email

This is the email that I’ve been waiting since the start of the week. And instead of a week of wait, it was about three days after the package arrived in the US.

Yes friends, I have decided to take up the professional certification exam for Project Management. I see this as a way to improve myself, my opportunities. I attended the class over the weekend some time last month, and immediately applied for the credential approvals to seat for the exam. Although approved, I was selected to participate in the audit process. I had the sinking feeling when I received the notification email, and my heart has been beating extra fast since then.

But yesterday morning, I breathed a sigh of relieved, now that I can schedule my exam. I immediately book a place yesterday, and Alhamdulillah there was a seat available this month. I am now cramming. I have not stopped studying even though I had to be audited. Now is just continuing what I have done so far, and hopefully everything will come out great at the end of the exam.

The exam is less than two weeks. Wish me luck my friends!

97357763