November 16, 2010

At My 28th Week…

c28

So you see, that is why I find it so difficult to get up in the morning and go to work! Lots of motivation is needed at the current gestation age.

The best motivation I had to get up early in the morning was last weekend. And that is because I was looking forward to it. Now that the weekend is over, and everything is up to me to make the next steps happen, I’m getting back to the pre-weekend mood. Especially to go to work!

As The Hubby advised yesterday, just a couple more months, then you’ll be on long leave. After that, you can start looking for a new thing. He he he… How true. Therefore, I am kicking myself every morning to make it to the last base. With hopes that everything turn out well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahha... enjoy ur pregnancy period.. still a long way to go.. sabar..