November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Queens!

No, no. I am not talking about Queens the band. I am wishing my lovely friend, Queens, a very happy birthday. It’s her birthday today. I wish her all the joy in the world. May she’s bestowed with blessings, happiness and prosperity always.

Leaving you with this birthday poem:

 

Happily Ever After

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

Happy Birthday!

By Joanna Fuchs

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!

images

No comments: