April 29, 2010

New Layout and Live Writer

Momster suggested that I use Windows Live Writer to blog. She said she has not been accessing blogger directly for quite some time because she’s enjoying Live Writer. It’s easier she said. Hmm… What I’m finding interesting is that I can use other fonts for my blog post. Let’s just see if the font that I’m currently typing with will be displayed correctly. It's looking lovely in this draft… I shall blog more about Live Writer and my feelings on it in another post.

Next, the new layout. What do you think of it? I would prefer the white spaces between the texts on the right column is smaller. But beggars can’t be choosers, right? Until the day I create my own template, I should just use what’s given, follow the instructions AND credit the creator. There are tons of templates to choose from that I sometimes feel overwhelmed. So, this is the second time I’m picking out a theme from this website: instantShift; which means, millions of people might be using the same template! He he he…

tak vampiric pun”, was the response from The Hubby on my new layout. But I did mention in my previous post that I want the new layout to be more… fresh and fun right? There were others that attracted me, but they were either too bright or fell into the same colour theme like before; black and red.

Well, I will rejoice in this new layout and the experience of using Windows Live Writer. We shall see which will stick around after a month! Ha ha ha…

1 comment:

Memey Anuar said...

kak,
live writer mmg terbaik. in here they block pics so i can only read blogs without pics but when u blog and add pics using live writer (i've been doing this recently) baru leh tgk gamba hehe