February 4, 2010

New Project!


One of the gifts that we received was this; a Kenwood Breadmaker. My colleague asked me what do I want and because I have this secret dream to be a breadmaker (amongst other things) I asked for this. That, and also because I really do not know what else to ask.

My fingers are itchy to try it out.We've already brought it back home from my parents'. Maybe I'll do something this weekend and see how it turns out. And if it's pretty and edible, I shall blog about it! He he he...

Yes, yes, I know... I am slowly becoming too domesticated... But it's fun, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

u are obsessed with this breadmaker thinggy!

D.N.A.S said...

Yeay! Ada banyak bread recipes for breadmaker kat allrecipes.com. Cubalah... cubalah... cubalah...

Hajar said...

owh.. saya terpaksa menunda projek ini.. kerana ada projek mengemas dapur dan juga projek mini gardening... hehe hehe...