February 8, 2010

Weekend Recaps!

Alas! The New Project is postpone. Not indefinitely... just until I manage to get the items needed.

Saturday saw us going up the Broga Hill, as such woke up in the wee hours of morning to catch the sunrise uphill. By the time we got home, I was almost sleep walking. And then, it was too late to start breading.

Nice blue sky... It was worth the "leisure" hike!

Sunday... well.. Sunday... I was cleaning up and organising the kitchen, not realising it was past afternoon. As I made heavy breakfast, we had late lunch outside. So, in the end, no breading activity.

BUT! I am happy with the new state of MY (cheeewaaahhh) kitchen. I just need to find a more powerful cleaning agent to scrub the blacken pots and pans. Hmm... any suggestion? I don't think I'll be happy until I can see my reflection on their shiny bottoms! Yes, I'm an*l like that. Do you have any product suggestion?

We are also "battling" ants in the house. A little check with Mel; she is also facing the same situation. So, I can be a little emotional when I see unwashed plates in the sink or glasses left on the dining table.

Almost became like this chick!

Maids, well, we call them once a while. But I think they should stick to cleaning certain area of the house like the kitchen floor, living and dining areas plus the porch. And maybe the next time I really have to monitor how they clean. Because the last time, I was left unsatisfied. Ha ha ha... Don't get me wrong, I am NOT a perfectionist. I just like things to be done in a certain way.

Poor Mr. Hubby, he feels bad that I'm cleaning non-stop. And he has set a commandment. One area at a time. Every now and then he popped into the kitchen asking what he can help me with, but although it'd be great to have someone helping, but I found I needed to do it on my own this first time around. I just cannot explain why. Hmmm... So, apparently while I was busy at the kitchen, he tidied up the living room and folded our clothes. Hi hi hi... I love my husband.

Okay, I shall end this post here, because I suddenly find it very, very disturbing... Hmmm...

2 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

My maid pun fail lah bab cuci mencuci ni. I don't know what their definition of cleanliness is.

Unknown said...

hahahaha.. meor is already hinting.. bile nak lipat baju?? huhuhuhuhuhu..