January 27, 2010

Wonderful Day!

It would be so hypocritical if I say I was not excited to open my FB page today... So, yeah! I was anxious to see how many wishes I receive on FB, God knows why, cause I really couldn't figure out why I was acting like a teenage girl this morning! Ha ha ha...

And Alhamdulillah... lots of friends and family members left messages on the Wall. Thank you too to the ones who SMSed and emailed me with prayers and wishes. To all, this is my reply, the same that I posted on FB:

Thank you all for the wishes and prayers. May Allah's Nur be shone on all of us and our days ahead are blessed with His Rahmat and Love! God Bless!

So, yes, I am a year older. Subhanallah. So many things have happened, good and bad, happy and sad. And I cherish every moment. Allah has graced me with a lot of good things and challenged me with sadness as much as I could handle. I am sure there are many more in store for me in the days ahead and my wish that I will be able to face them always with integrity, love and strength.

I know everyone is waiting for THE news, but no, my friends, not yet. :-) I leave it up to The Hubby to say when and if Allah SWT decides it to be, then it is to be. So, let us enjoy this moment being "just the two of us" a bit longer, because, admit it, once you have an addition, it's not easy to spend time alone! I have waited so long for this, I want to cherish every single moment.

Honestly, we haven't been able to have dinner every single night, except on weekends. BUT we are having breakfast together every day. So, I'm thankful for that. We are learning to cope with space sharing and may I say that we need more! Ha ha ha... Suddenly I could not imagine ourselves in a 950 sqft space! But of course, we'll make do, if and when the need arises. We are doing our best to maximise the times we spend together, we do common things together as much as we can. ;-)

So, what does it feel to be a year added to my young age? I'd answer you truthfully. It's awesome! Marvelous! My wish that every one of you feels the same when asked the same question!

HAPPY 32nd (OMG!) BIRTHDAY JADE!!

1 comment:

D.N.A.S said...

Happy Birthday!!! Dah 32? Wow ... time flies..