January 22, 2010

My Gym Adventures - Don't Cheat!


Well, people! I am back from my wedding vacation, and may I confidently say that I looked good in my wedding get-ups! However, festive vacations normally will destroy your diet plans and obviously your exercise regimes! I did not work out for almost six weeks and it showed!

As soon as I was able to get back to the gym, I renewed my personal training sessions. This time I bought 25 sessions which also include kick-boxing sessions. I don't have regrets eventhough my whole body is sore every time. Kick boxing really proves a total body workout!

Read the rest of the post here: Don't Cheat!

1 comment:

D.N.A.S said...

I signed up with that BiggestLoserClub. Siang malam kena tengok muka Dave Nuku. But the diet plan is good. Hari-hari boleh makan nasik.