June 9, 2009

My Blog - Uber Amazing!


Wow... This is the first time my blog has ever been given any awards.. :-) Thanks to DNAS for giving it. This is what she said about my blog...

  • Looneypuff: I started blogging because of her. We used to work for the same company. Back then I didn’t even have enough time for toilet breaks, let alone writing F.O.C at some column/blog. I only started reading her blog after I handed in my resignation letter and found myself blogging a few weeks after that. She’s getting married this year, yeay!

  • So nice of you... So, since I'm tagged, I've a job to do...

    The rules:
    o Write five (5) interesting facts about the person who gave you this award.
    o Jot down ten (10) interesting facts about yourself or your hobbies.
    o Pick your ten (10 or less) most deserving recipients and describe them.
    o Leave a comment on the recipients' blog to tell them they've been tagged.
    o Paste the award badge in your sidebar.
    o Have fun!

    5 interesting facts about DNAS:
    1. She is one of those super-moms people always talk about; a mother to two lively boys and another is on the way, and she has this high flyer job which keeps her on the move most of the time.
    2. Because of point #1, I'll never know when's the next time I'll be seeing her, unless she arrange for gossiping session herself!
    3. When we were working at the same company, we were never really close. It all happened after the company. Ha ha ha.. weird eh?
    4. She remembered to send me a postcard, when she was sipping coffee in London...
    5. She can write really well and we share the same not-so-secret wish to become a successful writer one day.
    10 facts about me:
    1. I am engaged to be married, insyaAllah :-)
    2. I have to put up fact #1, because it seems like some people could not believe it
    3. I am already started to get bored with my current job. I'm doing my best to keep it exciting everyday, to stop myself from hopping yet again.
    4. I actually suggested to my mom to have fried noodles and nasi lemak at my wedding reception.
    5. Everyone thought I was joking when I made the suggestion in #4.
    6. I was not joking.
    7. I can still pass as a chic in her twenties eventhough I've crossed the 3-series border.
    8. I am yet to drive a 3-series.
    9. I found out that once I can afford to make my wishes come true, I always settle for something more practical.
    10. I have my first gray hair last week. This might be due to fact #3 and it's . Last I checked, it's still there.

    The recipients:
    • DakWanie She's one of my dearest friends. We've lost contact for years. We managed to found each other again just before I got engaged. But now, she's in NYC. She's one quarter of the Itik Jawa clan!

    • Momster Another super-duper mommy. With a son and job, plus some additional activities she's juggling so well. One of those people I look up as icons for the future me. :-D

    • BleepIt Ahh... what can I say about this lady here? She and I have become chummy over the years. We know how to talk serious talk and how to have fun when fun is in the agenda. She's here to stay.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    thanks for the award! and i'm super touched you want to be like me... hahahahaa... one question though, ARE YOU SURE??? :P

    i've done this tag before and i don't think i'll do it again! hihihi...

    SGRMSE. said...

    Congratulations on the award =D And on being engaged! Bless you.