June 22, 2009

A brand new day!

To those who actually texted, messaged or even called me up after the last post, I really appreciate it. Thanks for your concern. I'm okay now. :-)

I have decided that I will not be disappointed or made sad by the things that are out of my control. It's not like I did not make an effort, kan? So, it's all fated, and I accept it.

Most of the time, it's easier to be hurt by the ones who are closer to you. And because when we're close to someone, we take it for granted that certain things are expected to be done. It can happen in any kind of relationship; between parents and children, between husband and wife, between business partners, between good friends.


And like most of the time too, God sends comfort in the form of a new friend or a new reward or a change of heart. That's why we say He works in mysterious ways. Everything that happens, has a hidden blessing. So, I shall take what is offered and accept it with arms wide open. And I have a feeling it's going to be great!

In these past months, I have came to realise the things I did not see before. And because of this realisation, I am thankful and contented. I also should start emitting positive vibes, to ensure the universe works with me and not against me - The Alchemist 101. Just a small dose of it yields unexpected sunnier result.

No comments: