December 2, 2008

From My Mobile


This was dinner last night. Prawns with lots of garlic and red chilies. Served with sauteed zucchini and tomato. It was supposed to be my BodyBalance night at the gym, but I got side-tracked because of the mission for the week; to find a nice comforter set. Ha ha ha... boleh ke camtu?

Anyway, since mission was accomplished and I kinda like what I bought, it doesn't matter that I did not sweat myself right? Besides, I ate a very light, very healthy dinner right? Well... not counting the chips that I munched a little after that... :-p

Yesterday also was the last day of training for the users. Let me tell you this, spending a week, teaching a group of people who has the idea that they are above other people (well, most of them feel this way if not all), actually taught you a LOT. If you do not have control of the situation you might just, well, blow up. So, you have to be even sterner than them. And that's how you get their cooperation and maybe, respect.

As with other organisations, this particular one also has cliques. And during training sessions like this, is apparently the time for them to vent out. I'm not saying it's wrong, in fact, maybe this is the only time they can get someone to actually listen. Whether or not the someone do anything about it, is another matter. As long as the voices are heard, right?

The only consolation that I could give to them, is that it happens everywhere. And the characters that they describe, are everywhere. Well, life's like that, kan?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my cholesterol has shot rite up to the sky! bye-bye seafood... uwaaa.... i envy u!
-sharky shark-

Anonymous said...

looks yummy!

i'll be in training with users next week too... boohoohoo!