December 3, 2008

Blush is Me!

I actually planned to get the blusher from one of the pharmacy racks. Cheaper kan? But, I couldn't find the best shade. Not too pinkish, not too brownish, you know the drill...

And because of that, I settled for the safest option; I turned to M.A.C. (Please note that I am not getting paid by writing this. :-p ). My first purchase wit
h this brand was several years back when I was looking for two-way cake (foundation-powder) with suitable colour for my skin tone. The ones I used before has always been too dark or to light. I've tried Maybeline, L'oreal, even Revlon. They are more suitable for one who is fair, medium or dark skin. And since I'm in between medium and dark, it kinda limit my options. And once I purchased the StudioFix, I never changed it until today.

So yesterday, I went to the outlet in KLCC, since I was supposed to meet up with a friend. The salesgirl introduced me to the Mineralize Blush range. I like the texture very much. And it has shimmer to add the glow a bit lah. She put this colour on my cheek and I was sold!

The shade is called Warm Soul. And it really does! Ha ha ha... so, I was a happy shopper; another mission accomplished!

Owh... actually, I also love the shades that Bobbi Brown has. Last week, I went to the outlet in MidValley just to see the options that I have. The friendly lady showed me the combination of liquid foundation with loose powder and a nice blush to go with it. I loved it. CapalPerak liked it. But alas, since I already have the two-way cake, I don't see why I need to splurge on the whole shebang.

I just read the skin tone guide from M.A.C. Apparently my skin has a cool-golden-beige undertone, thus my powder comes with the colour code NC. I feel beautiful already. Ha ha ha... However, the reality is that I don't wear make-up everyday. I just put on moisturiser and dab a little baby powder. And sometime, I blush myself up. But I like to have these things handy for you know... occasions. Hehehe...

So, there you go. A girlie post for today. Never imagined I'd be talking about make-up! Wouldn't have done so if it was five, six years ago!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

make up.. jgn x make up.. :-p

Sarclover said...

keep it up la... you might be official product reviewqer and they will be sending you products for you to try and review... nice eh... but please... dont be an airhead la kan... :P

Hajar said...

6ky Angel: :-p

Sarcy: ahaa.. airhead? certainly not! hahaha...