November 28, 2008

It's a Friday!

Okay. So. Yes, I am happy. Nervous. But otherwise happy. And content. However, that is not what I want to babble about today.

At certain points in our lives, we come to see who are our real friends are. Sometimes, the ones that you stick with year after year, are not exactly the people that will jump to help you when you're in need. They are not the first to shout aloud, "hey! that's my best friend you're talking about!"

I am a very lucky person indeed. I am surrounded by more true friends than false ones. I am touched in a way that humbles me by certain individuals, some of which I have not met for years. But these are the ones that immediately offered their hands to assist in matters that potentially make my hands full. I am truly, deeply blessed. And although I might not have all the money that I wish I have, I am given the opportunity to be with a bunch of people that I could turn to even when I least expect to do so. I am truly blessed. And it makes my eyes teary. He he he...

To all these individuals, you now who you are, and I can only thank you deeply from the bottom of my unbroken heart. You guys rock! And I love you. Truly. You know it's mutual, and any time you guys need my tulang empat kerat I will do my best to help you!

Okay, that would be my mushy mushy post for today. December 2008 will be interesting indeed...

2 comments:

Sarclover said...

yelah yelah.. taulah...

hmm.. ill be coming with my friend you know.. not a date.. a friend k? muackssss

Hajar said...

muahahahahaha... whatever you say darls...