December 12, 2008

Blurgh!

There is a major problem whenever what you plan to do can only be done when other people has finished their part of the task. It is frustrating when you're all geared up to go and get it done, by the other people apparently has not completed what needs to be done. As such, your timeline is dragged, and you have to re-adjust your planning.

I am supposed to be on leave today. Full day. But because the people who are supposed to deliver the PC yesterday "forgot"; as they conveniently put it; I was not able to do what I had earlier planned. The documentation that I requested is still not completed, as such, eventhough I'm at the site today, I couldn't get things started. The PC is still not delivered. And there are only a couple of hours left before I'm calling it a day. Bugger.

I know these things happen everywhere, anytime. I'm sure even the Prime Minister or the President have these issues with their own people. But hey! I'm not talking about them, am I? Everyone has their own set of problems to settle, I understand that. But this is just too much. I'm grumbling I know. I'm b*tch*ng, I know. But can you blame me?

I'm supposed to be helping my aunt and cousin with the preparation for the akad nikah ceremony this evening. But here I am, waiting. I have a feeling that I will not get anything done before noon. I already promised Mak that I'll come by to pick her up somewher around lunch time. SO, when the buzzer sounds, I'm outta here!

2 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Family comes first! Hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

sabar kay... cool babe.. i'm in the office too now.. poor saturday evening