November 3, 2008

Still a Happy Baby... Heart is Still Merry!

It's a brand new day today. Nothing extra-ordinary happens, but I woke up with a new kind of vigour this morning. Although I took my sweet time to get up and get ready for work, somehow, I felt lighter.

I put on a new top this morning, switching from my ordinary worn out shirt to a turquoise blouse. I don't normally wear so casual to work, but today, I felt like it. I let my hair down, although I stick to just powder, a little blusher and lip balm as usual. No, nothing special is going on today. Neither did anything special happened during the weekend.

Fun things and meaningful things did happen during the weekend. CapalPerak and I went to see Max Payne on Saturday. I hung out with Sarcy on Sunday. I shared something that happened several years ago with CapalPerak last night. And today CapalPerak starts his new job. Normal hours finally. And maybe, just maybe, the fact that our hours won't clash so much anymore makes me feel lighter. He he he...

Other than that, nothing special happened.

While watching Max Payne...

Jade: Owhh.. owhh... do you want to know what he's going to do next?
CapalPerak: No.
Jade: Isk...

Later...

Jade: I'm sorry if I spoiled the movie for you... I think my brain is too Hollywodised already... I seem to be able to know what's going to happen next... Hmmm... maybe I should become a script writer. Or write that book I've been wanting to write!
CapalPerak: Just do whatever you want to do darling. [smiling his exasperated smile]

Much later...

Jade: Ohhhh... Bordersssss.... Oooooweeeeeeiiiioooouuuuuuweeeeeiiioooouuuu... [moving fingers in a circular motion at each side of the head - as if being hypnotised]
CapalPerak: Oh my god. I'm dating a cartoon character...
ZuZu: [Laughing at the back seat]


No comments: