November 13, 2008

Today is Thursday

The wicked voices were shouting in my head this morning. I made myself busy with work and planning for the users' training to make my mind concentrate on something else.

And just now, suddenly this song started to play in my head. Toonie and I used to sing this song, anytime, anywhere. Once even in the toilet while having shower! Ha ha ha...


We Could be in Love
Duet: Lea Solonga & Brad Kane

Be still my heart
Lately its mind is on it's own
It would go far and wide
Just to be near you

Even the stars
Shine a bit bright I've noticed
When you're close to me

Still it remains a mystery

Chorus (Both):
Anyone who seen us
Knows what's going on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines Brad: ohh
And it's not just wishful thinking
Or only me who's dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of
We could be in love

I ask myself why
I sleep like a baby through the night
Maybe it helps to know
you'll be there tomorrow

Don't open my eyes Ohhh
I'll wake from the spell I'm under
Makes me wonder how Tell me how
I could live without you now

And what about the laughter
The happy ever after
Like voices of sweet angels
Calling out our names
And it's not just wishful thinking
Or only me who's dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of
We could be in love

All my life
I have dreamed of this
But I could not see your face

Don't ask why two such distant stars
Can fall right into place

(Repeat Chorus)

Both:
Oh, it doesn't take a genius
To know what these are symptoms of
We could be
We could be, we could be in love



5 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Lagu ni famous semasa I muda remaja dulu. Tapi, only learned to appreciate it some 8 years later.

mikamusz said...

hi babe.. u've been tagged..

gravtkills said...

never heard the song before but could u be in love?

Hajar said...

dnas: saya sakan nyanyi lagi ni about 9 years ago.. haha..

mummy darin: alahai.. aku tak buat tag gini la beb... cuba ko check.. aku tak pernah letak muka aku yg comel ni kat blog.. :-D

gravt: ehem.. lagu ini dah nak jadi klasik!

SARCY!! i pass this tag to you!

Anonymous said...

i know the song well enuff! got it in my mp3.. old school rocks!
-sharky shark-https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=21867120&postID=284269565960502812&isPopup=true