November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Luv!

Today is CapalPerak's birthday. We actually had the celebration dinner on Friday. And I just realised that I did not take any picture of him devouring the Mi Kolok! Dem!

I brought him to Borneo Baruk Cafe near my office. I checked few weeks back that they have Sarawak's famous dishes on menu. And, they also play very nice songs during dinner hour. The live band only starts playing at 9 p.m. We did not wait for them since we did not have enough time. And mainly because the group next to our table was making a lot of noise, and I found it very annoying. I understand it's Happy Hour and all that, but could they not pick a different table to sit and make noise? Ahahaha... Yeah, I can be bitchy like that.

We then walked to KLCC and had ice cream; before making our way slowly with full bellies to the car.

Happy Birthday B! Here's to another wonderful year ahead!

1 comment:

mikamusz said...

you've been tagged again.. datang tgk blog aku k..