March 21, 2008

My second meet today was to finalise few things. Personal details, expected figure. Syukur alhamdulillah, I am thankful that the Lord's blessing was on me. I am satisfied with the package.

One person who was already informed of the impending event said I look unenthusiastic with the prospect. She claimed I should be overjoyed and smiling from ear to ear. Well, akak sengih dalam hati la dek non. Gumbira hati akak ni haaa... hehehe... I just do not want to forget who really gave me this opportunity. ;-)

Anyway, I am supposed to write a "Letter of Motivation". I should say why I want to be part of the team and what value can I bring in. I was told to take the weekend to prepare it. I thought of sending it during lunch hour, now I'm thankful that I was asked to take my time. Not everyday people let you have your own way, eh?

If everything works as the planned schedule, I should be getting THE letter end of next working week and I'll be sending THE letter on the same day. Feeling a little queasy because I do like Pudica. The people that I work with are exceptional. But I guess, it is time to move on. I do not want leave my future to other people to decide. I should decide for my future, not anyone else.

So. He he he.

4 comments:

vedd said...

Dapat kerja baru ke dapat new promotion? Congrats!

D.N.A.S said...

Keje baruuuu! Keje baruuuu!!! Wooo hooooooo!!!

Sky Angel said...

congratulation!!!!

Hajar said...

vedd: keje baru.. :D thanks!

d.n.a.s: yeay!!!

sky angel: thank you!