October 30, 2007

I foresee that my life is going to get crazier soon. There's anticipation, but there's also doubts. Will it be good for me? Will I be happier? No, there is not change in my life. I am still getting instructions and completing assignments. I just have this feeling that it will get crazier. Hmmm...

In other aspects of my life, I'm content. Alhamdulillah.

I know and believe that everything will come in time, insyaAllah. Some people get it sooner than others, some don't at all. But for whatever that happens, good or bad, there are always blessings in tow, hidden or not.

When the heart becomes a little impatient, I reprimand myself and count again all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me. I shan't forget. Some things are hard to come by, some are rolling like a ball. Either way, I am thankful.

When the mind starts to doubt, I go back and reflect. Most of the times I come to realise, I AM in control, only I choose NOT to be in control. Which is stupid of me. Just because certain things happen to make me feel inferior or less capable, it does not mean I am inferior or less capable. The body does what the mind sets to do.

There will come a time when certain decisions need to be made. I might need to move on again, who knows? At the end of the idea, I have to think about my future. So again, with The Lord's guidance, insyaAllah, I'll make the right choice.

Enjoy your Tuesday evening people. And do leave comments. I know everyone is busy with FaceBook now. Even I found myself blog-hopping less these days...

1 comment:

D.N.A.S said...

I'm only 14% addicted to FB. Still have time to blog. Yeah!