August 20, 2007

Greetings on Monday evening!


What to write?

I received a very good news today. My "person" is getting married insyaAllah in January. I am so deliriously happy for her. Here's to many, many years of laughter and joy for both of you; Sharky and Dique. I am yet to be supplied with the juicy details, waiting for Sharky to call. Hmm... she might have forgotten... Anyway, best of luck to them and I, for one, can't wait for the glorious day (mcm aku plak yang nak menikah.. ha ha ha).

Last Thursday evening, I hurt my back muscle. I was lying down on my couch, minding my own business, watching Spongebob and Patrick. As I was turning to my right, I heard my back cracked. Knowing that familiar sound and the muscle pull I know what happened was definitely not right. But I still went to the gym for my line dancing. After the class, I tried to run on the treadmill, foolishly hoping that I was wrong and I was actually perfectly okay. It did not go well. As I started to increase the speed and slowly started to run, I feel the bump too much and almost screamed.

On Friday morning, I walked like a pregnant woman around the office. So yesterday, Mak insisted to go for "body service" with Cik Yati in Cheras. Haih... That was the first time in my life that I cringed and cursed inwardly out of pain. Out loud of course the Lord's name graced my lips. He he he... I feel better today, though I was reminded that I need to come again next week for the full three-hour session. Haih.

As good news go by today, another step was taken this morning for the reality in September. I hope everything goes well. A little sad to let go but still excited to get something new.

Owh... another happy thingy... I noticed last Saturday that certain "reminders from the past" has been removed from his Knight Rider. :-)

Still waiting for Sharky to call. Hmm... Looks like I've got to plan the trip up north again soon. Well, I know it's three months away, but still! You know, baju, accomodation, baju, transportation, baju. He he he...

I cannot lie
From you I can not hide
I'm losing will to try
Can't hide it
Can't fight it

So go on, go on
Come on leave me breathless
Tempt me, tease me
'Till I can't deny this
Loving feeling
Let me long for your kiss
Go on, go on
Yeah come on

1 comment:

Azer Mantessa said...

yeah come on

go girl :-)